If you are interested in hearing more about joining the Virginia Campground Owners Association, please contact us at email@example.com.
This is your invitation to join the Virginia Campground Association and the National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds!
The only state and national association 100% dedicated to serving the RV Park and Campground industry’s interests.
- A VCA membership includes a full membership in the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC). ARVC is the industry’s dynamic national trade association offering numerous cost saving and income producing benefits as well as providing industry promotion and business education. Some of the many benefits of joining ARVC include:
- Significant savings through preferred pricing and special discounts from more than 125 leading suppliers in the industry.
- Powerful legislative and regulatory advocacy programs that protect your business interests.
- Opportunities for professional development such as ARVC’s self-paced Outdoor Hospitality Education Program (OHEP).
- A nationwide network of fellow park owners, vendors and industry experts.
- A listing on www.GoCampingAmerica.com, one of the highest rated and frequently used internet campground directories.
For more information visit ARVC.org.
- Virginia Campground Directory
- Only VCA member campgrounds receive a listing and the ability to advertise in the Virginia Campground Directory which distributes 125,000 directories annually.
- The VCA directory is distributed at 32 RV, camping, sportsman’s, outdoors and travel shows along the East Coast, at all Virginia Welcome Centers, to all state AAA offices, tourism and convention bureaus, local visitor centers, chambers of commerce and attractions.
- You can download / view the 2019 directory online, or you can request a print copy.
- Continuous online advertising to encourage camping in Virginia
- Only VCA member campgrounds receive a listing and the ability to update that listing as needed on the Virginia Campgrounds website.
- The Virginia Campgrounds Facebook page with weekly posts and paid advertisements to drive traffic to the website.
- Bi-weekly emails to our Virginia Campgrounds Mailing List participants regarding various topics such as RV Shows, Virginia Regions, Virginia Attractions and Events, and more.
VCA Convention and Trade Show
- The 2018 Annual Meeting will be held at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ at Gloucester Point, VA, April 17 & 18.
- This is an important event for all members to attend.
- Benefits include state and national updates, educational seminars, and networking with other Virginia campground owners and operators.
- Scholarship opportunities for ARVC’s Outdoor Hospital Educational Program (OHEP) and convention and ARVC’s school of management are available for VCA members.
- The school of management scholarship is open to all active VCA members.
- The OHEP scholarship is available to new members or parks in their first two years of membership.
Protecting your Business Interests
- VCA speaks on behalf of our industry to the Virginia state government.
- VCA works closely with state agencies on all regulations covering campgrounds, swimming pools, water sources, sewage disposal, highway signage, and environmental regulations.
- VCA is actively involved in promoting legislation to protect and help grow the campground business in Virginia.
The VCA annual convention and trade show, frequent VCA Updates & Alerts, combined with the ARVC national convention, quarterly e-magazine, park management school and extensive education and publications program all provide VCA members with the information they need to stay abreast of trends and industry developments that can make a difference in the success of each park business.
Prorated VCA and ARVC rates are available for members signing up mid-way through the year.
Please email or call if you have any questions.